Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Getting Excited

I've been on vacation the last week or so and have spent some time in prayer and reading the bible and I'm just so excited about this coming year. What I keep hearing God saying is to take everything I think I know about the bible and all Him to reveal even greater things to me. I hope you can do the same thing.  Don't just skim over the parts you've read before and think you understand completly. Don't just skip the parts that don't seem interesting.  Read it.  Allow God to speak new things to you. Pray for understanding. It's His word, and everything is there for a reason. Let's start a discussion and get people talking about the bible again.  I'm not going to debate anything, I just want to hear what God is saying to you.  Can't wait!! See ya January first.  Remember you can get the schedule at http://www.deliberatepeople.com/dpresources/  and download the 12 month schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment