Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 35

Ex 19:16-21:21; Matt 23:13-39; PS 28:1-9; PR 7:1-5


PS 28:1   This is the first thing I read and it just hit me like a ton of bricks.  "To you I will cry, O Lord my Rock."  It just hit me, that's what we are supposed to do. That should be our reaction to every problem in our lives. And not just a reaction, our FIRST reaction.  There was nothing that came before David's statement. This is where he began..."To you I will cry."  He's planned this out and he's making a commitment that when problems come along it is God that he is going to run to. Why? Because he recognizes the God is his Rock. This is true for all us.  He is our sure foundation. The only one who will never leave or forsake us. The only one who will never fail. He is our all in all.  Is God the one that you will cry out to?  He is my Rock!!! Thank you Jesus that you hear me when I call!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment