Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 36

Ex 21:22-23:13; Matt 24:1-28; PS 29:1-11; PR 7:6-23

MT 24:4     So why am I reading through the bible, and why should we all continue on in this journey through His word.  This verse sums it up.  "Take heed that no one deceives you."  It's important that we know God's word because the day is coming when the things Jesus told His disciples about will come to pass. In fact as you look through this passage of scripture I think it's pretty safe to say that we're there.  So what do we have that can help steer us through these times. Again, it's God's word. There will be a lot of people and those that call themselves teachers that will speak false doctrines.  We need to study the words of Jesus so that we will not fall into these traps.  I'm tired of seeing people get so caught up in something they heard years ago and not having any kind of personal relationship with Jesus. One of the greatest moments in my life came when I realized that I could hear from God on my own as well as learning through others teaching.  If you don't study what is truth you will be more likely to be deceived.

Exodus - Anyone else glad we are saved by Grace?

No comments:

Post a Comment