Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27

Ex 4:1-5:21; Matt 18:1-22; PS 22:19-31; PR 5:15-21

Let me pick up where I left off yesterday. Even after all the great things God has said to encourage Moses, he is still struggling with His calling.  So God gives him signs and wonders to perform.  Finally Moses says, "O my Lod, I am not eloquent of speech." In today's terms he said, God I can't talk good. Moses had a stuttering problem.  Here comes the greatest answer ever for all of us.  God speaks to Moses and says to Him, "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the Lord?"  In other words, God asks Moses this, "You don't think I know you have a stuttering problem? Did you forget who you're talking to?"  Guys let's try to remember that when God asks you to do something, He already knows you can do it because He made you to do it.

PR - I really shouldn't have to explain this one but I couldn't help myself.  Men, don't get sidetracked by the next pretty woman who walks past you. Fall in love everyday with your wife. Don't become sidetracked by women trying to lead you away. Proverbs is a book about wisdom.  Don't be stupid, love your wife with all your heart and remember...God is watching...Always.


No comments:

Post a Comment